Call us at 303-682-5047 or email us at sales@DansonTrikes.com!
The Suzuki Burgman 400 Trike
The Burgman 400 not only combines exhilarating performance with a comfortable ride - it boasts a stylish design that's guaranteed to capture the spotlight wherever you ride. Around town or on longer rides, the Burgman 400 offers an impressively comfortable ride. It has plush suspension, matched by a sleek, aerodynamic fairing that provides excellent protection from the wind. A stepped seat and an easily adjustable backrest for the rider provides comfortable seating mile after mile. And concave floorboards offer you and your passenger plenty of legroom. For exciting performance, its liquid-cooled engine offers strong acceleration, while an advanced fuel injection system provides crisp throttle response. It also has an automatic clutch and V-belt drive for smooth power delivery. Have some cargo you need to stash? No problem. The Burgman 400 has a lighted underseat storage compartment that accommodates two full-coverage helmets, matched by three front compartments with lids that allow quick, easy access to smaller items. So add some style - and excitement - to your life, with the Suzuki Burgman 400!
- The Burgman comes with a 400cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, fuel-injected engine that was designed to produce broad, useable power with quiet operation and low maintenance.
- Suzuki electronic Idle Speed Control (ISC) helps improve cold starting and reduce cold-start emissions and stabilize engine idle under varying conditions.
- A 3.6 gallon fuel tank allows long distances between fuel stops.
- High-tensile steel-tube frame designed for strength and rigidity for precise handling
- Telescopic front forks with 41mm inner tubes have a generous 4.3 in of wheel travel, while a motorcycle-style link-type monoshock rear suspension offers adjustable preload, providing 3.9 in of wheel travel with responsive handling and exceptional maneuverability.
- Available in Pearl Mirage White and Metallic Thunder Gray/Glass Sparkle Black.
- The easy-to-read instrumentation includes a speedometer, tachometer, odometer, twin tripmeters, clock, indicators for the ambient temperature, average fuel consumption, fuel level and coolant temperature.
- Convenient electric start with a maintenance-free battery helps provide quick and easy starts.
- A convenient parking brake has easy-to-use, single-layer operation conveniently located in the front bodywork that will apply a lock system that acts on the rear brake when parked.
- Abundant luggage space includes a huge storage bay large enough for two full-face helmets, and a smaller compartment for personal items.
- Front bodywork contains three covered storage compartments, including a large 10-liter compartment and two smaller compartments above it. A convenient DC power outlet allows you to charge electric devices while on the move.
- The comfortable well-padded seat is dual-stepped, while the rider's backrest is adjustable in five 10mm increments at the press of a lever.
- A security gate allows a chain lock to be passed through the bodywork around the frame.
- A belt-drive, CVT transmission is fully automatic and very rider friendly.
- Ignition switch fitted with a magnetic cover that opens only with correctly coded key for security.
- Abundant luggage space includes a huge storage bay large enough for two full-face helmets, and a smaller compartment for personal items. A convenient switchable light is also included to illuminate the underseat area.
- Optional: Antilock Brake System (ABS*) monitors wheel speed, and matches stopping power to available traction.
- *If equiped, ABS is a supplemental device for brake operation, not a device for shortening stopping distance. Always remember to reduce speed sufficiently before approaching curves and corners.
|Engine:||400cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, DOHC|
|Bore Stroke:||81.0 mm (3.189 in) x 77.6 mm (3.055 in)|
|Compression Ratio:||12.5 : 1|
|Fuel System:||Suzuki fuel injection|
|Ignition:||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Final Drive:||V-belt drive|
|Overall Length:||2270 mm (89.4 in)|
|Overall Width:||825 mm (32.5 in)|
|Seat Height:||710 mm (28.0 in)|
|Ground Clearance:||125 mm (4.9 in)|
|Wheelbase:||1585 mm (62.4 in)|
|Curb Weight:||222 kg (489 lbs.)|
|Suspension Front:||Telecsopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear:||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front:||ABS disc brake, twin (ABS optional prior to 2012)|
|Brakes Rear:||ABS disc brake (ABS optional prior to 2012)|
|Tires Front:||120/80-14 M/C 58S, tubeless|
|Tires Rear:||150/70-13 M/C, 64S tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||13.5 L (3.6 US gal.)|
|2012 Colors:||Pearl Mirage White, Metallic Thunder Gray/Glass Sparkle Black|
|Base MSRP*:||$7,599 (Trike Conversion Not Included)|